Friday 6 May 2011

crossing the line

6th May 11, Christon Bank, 8am

No-one would call me an anarchist but when someone puts up a sign telling me what I can and can't do it pushes a button inside me somewhere.

So we went for a bit of (harmless) trespassing this morning to 'Stick It To The Man' in my own quiet way!

This is a way under the main East Coast Line but it requires wellies!



I couldn't help but think of Andy Goldsworthy when I came across these receding brick structures hidden in the woods. These have at one time carried a pipe towards a brick reservoir.



Happy 1st birthday to our favourite scruffy mutt for yesterday. We had very nice steak to celebrate (and of course she got some)



Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

No comments: