Tuesday 6 January 2015

he who waits...

4th January 2015, Embleton Bay, 8am

Our first Northumberland sunrise of 2015. Curlews were calling and distant waves rumbled on a still, frosty morning.

I stood for ages looking at a patch of crimson sky out of which the new sun would surely soon climb...



I gave up after 10 mins as I need to move around before I froze on the spot. We walked along the beach, up the steps, along the path and up to the highest dune and still the sun wasn't to be seen...


We were on our way home, heading back along the beach when the sun finally broached the horizon and put in an appearance...






Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails



Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


No comments: