Friday 7 January 2011

The mountains cometh

7th January11, Christon Bank, 8am

When I saw the colour developing in the sky I thought we'd head to the beach but the car windows were so frozen that I lost the enthusiasm so, much to Daisy's delight, we went to the woods to look for rabbits.

Interesting clouds dividing the sky in two.



Another in my occasional series of abstracts.




Cheviot and Hedgehope still holding on to their snowy cloaks. They're about a 45 minute drive away but they looked closer this morning...


1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Where has all the snow gone at or around Christon Bank, Andy???

Today we have heavy rain showers in Southern Germany. In combination with plus temperatures all the snow melts away within hours... ;-(

But I still have some North Sea winter impressions on my hard drive to post. I took approx. 2500 photo within the last ten days at the German and Danish North Sea coast - right opposite Northumberland... ;-)

Always great light to take impressive photos in 2011!

Uwe.