Friday 27 May 2011

Back Soon

27th May 11, Newton links, 8am

This will be my last blog entry before our week's holiday on Orkney

So here are some lines from a song (which I performed at The Ship on Monday night) on being away from Northumberland:

I wish I was in Northumberland the sand beneath my feet
In the early light of dawn, there's a chance I'd never meet
Another living soul to share the beauty that I'd see
I wish I was in Northumberland looking out to sea

I wish I was in Northumberland looking out to sea
The seabirds crying all around, they seem to speak to me
Like a siren's call they keep me here, I am at their command
I wish I was in Northumberland, Walking on the sand...







Back soon... :-)



Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

2 comments:

Paul said...

Happy holidays!

Young at Heart said...

what breath-takingly-beautiful pictures!!