Sunday 8 May 2011

technological walking aids

8th May 11, Beadnell, 3pm

Thanks to www.raintoday.co.uk I sat and watched the showers coming in by radar and we timed our walk on the beach for a gap. For the camera buffs, this is a rare (for me) picture employing a polariser filter handheld in front of the lens.



8th May 11, Christon Bank to Craster 5:30pm

Lovely and sunny again so I headed off for a cycle before the next shower. Very bright and warm...






I got to 1 mile from Craster and this thunder was getting too close for comfort so I sprinted for home! As I write it's rumbling away overhead - made it in time though ;-)



Northumberland Photo Training - Teaching the Art of Natural Photography
andy craig photography - Family Portraits and Wedding Photography
one-eyed-hound.com - Dog Photography ...it's a dog's life

No comments: