Thursday 17 January 2013

golden morning


17th January 2013, Embleton Bay, 8am

It was quite dull and unexciting pre-dawn today with just a bit of colour in one corner of the sky. That all changed when the sun came above the horizon.



Daisy was pestering me while I was setting up the last shot (not uncommon!) so I chucked her my gloves to play with...

Up to the top of the dune. I thought I'd get some snow in the foreground but there wasn't much.








New Gallery Now Open: 33 Fenkle St, Alnwick.  Drop by and say Hello...

andy craig photography - Weddings, Kids, Music, Dogs, Creative Photography, Photo Training

1 comment:

Lynn Webber said...

What wonderful glowing early morning light! And there's still snow on the ground, brilliant. It's been 43C today here in Adelaide. Been trying to keep cool by looking at your lovely snow photos of a few days ago...