Tuesday 30 September 2014

reflecting on a warm September

30th September 2014, Beadnell Bay, 6pm

As September 2014 leaves us, we've not had much in the way of autumn coolness. A couple of days of 8 deg in the morning but this evening it's 20 degC + and the light is beautiful.

As we walked up we saw our little egret on the Long Nanny again.  They breed at Druridge Bay but they're spreading N and I'm sure the warm weather helps.  Yesterday I saw around 100 swallows on a phone wire - I fancied they looked very confused and argumentative as to whether it was time to leave or not.

Long Nanny from under the bridge


Beadnell Bay reflections



Andy Craig Photography

Why not join me for a PhotoTrail one morning?   CLICK HERE
to find out more about Northumberland Photo Training PhotoTrails



Sign up HERE for my newsletter!


No comments: