Saturday 12 December 2015

What sunrise?

12th Dec 15, Embleton Bay, 8am

It was very grey at home so I left the camera in the house. 

Down on the beach there were a few minutes of beautiful colour before it faded once again to grey.

As I got back to the car, I met a photographer with a huge bag and big tripod arriving back after her photo trip. I said "lovely colour for you this morning"  and she replied grumpily "Oh, not as nice as I'd hoped".  I told her she was fussy and walked on. How sad for a 'photographer' to fail to see the beauty of the morning and to fail to find a photograph on a morning such as this one.  Time for a new hobby perhaps?   

I stopped at the village shop on the way home. Norma said "Did you see the sunrise?"  "Yes", I said, "I did".

Here are a few subtly different views taken on the phone.




No comments: