Wednesday 14 June 2017

Back Home

After a week away in Orkney it's taken a while to get myself sorted back into routine.

4th June 2017, Howick, 5pm

We were having fun in the sun. I generally get one chance to take a photo then she sticks her tongue out and walks right close to the camera.





5th June 2017, Beadnell Bay, 4pm

Bit grim this afternoon



7th June 2017, Newton Point, 4pm

I sat on Newton Point just now - warm in the sun with a fresh breeze on my face watching a barn owl quartering her patch while skylarks sang above and the breaking waves shone all the way to Beadnell. It's a grand place this (but ask me again tomorrow when the rain's back)  


9th June 2017, Embleton Bay, 7am

It was the general election yesterday and political chaos has been unleashed. Meanwhile, back in the real world, it seems like just another day...





11th June 2017, Embleton Bay, 7:30am

A hint of how warm June can be this morning. Daisy's been in the sea. I wasn't THAT warm...



12th June 2017, Newton Point, 4pm

Never seen a hare up here before. She'll be stopping on the lead today...


It's all looking a bit Caribbean around here (apart from the brisk wind...)


No comments: